IJRD Home Page
Our mission is to use science to improve lives, communities, and institutions by developing and researching innovations that reduce unnecessary reliance on the criminal justice system and by offering solutions that produce equity and prosperity across race, socioeconomic class, and behavioral health status.
We prioritize the rapid dissemination of research findings to advocates, professionals, and policymakers.
Research & Clinical Services
We provide applied research design and implementation expertise to identify state-of-the-art practices by simultaneously delivering clinical services while researching their effectiveness.
Adaptive Technology Practices
We are an innovation lab of ground-breaking virtual, mixed reality, and artificial intelligence technology applications for behavioral interventions, policy simulations, research, and training.
Professional Training Services
We provide knowledge and expertise to create and facilitate customized trainings, amplify organizational functioning, optimize programs and service delivery, and ensure program effectiveness.
We rapidly translate research findings to academic and non-academic stakeholders to catalyze the adoption of our scientific discoveries into policy and practice.
- Create solutions that result in enduring and equitable change
- Use team science to bring together the greatest minds across disciplines to generate equitable solutions
- Elevate the capacity of individuals and communities to thrive
- Translate research into actionable toolkits
- Re-envision a country with a dramatically reduced need for the criminal justice system
- Stand against quick fixes and empty promises