Customizable Trainings and Clinical Services
IJRD can customize a training to meet your agency’s specific needs!
Training topics can include:
- Mental well-being for your clients and your employees
- Understanding trauma to better understand your clients
- Secondary trauma and secondary resilience
- Communication strategies
- Peer support
- Substance use disorders
- Employment trajectories
- Social support
- Community reentry
- Solution-focused coaching with criminal justice-involved individuals
- Solution-focused employee supervision
Interested in a training topic not listed? Let us know! Unsure which trainings would be most beneficial? IJRD can customize a training needs assessment to identify exactly what topics would be most beneficial to your organization. We train:
- Law enforcement
- Public defenders
- Social workers and helping professionals
- Mental health professional
- Parole/Probation officers
- Jail and Prison administrators and staff
- Reentry service providers
- Case managers
- Submit your interest form below.
- IJRD will then schedule a 1-hour meeting to explore and better understand your agency's needs and discuss training options to meet those needs.
- You will identify what options work best for your agency.
- IJRD will provide a scope of work, a quote for services, and then we will get started!