Evaluation & Consulting Services
Who is the Institute for Justice Research and Development?
IJRD's mission is to use science to improve lives, communities, and institutions by developing and researching innovations that reduce unnecessary reliance on the criminal justice system and by offering solutions that produce equity and prosperity across race, socioeconomic class, and behavioral health status. IJRD does research examining experiences across the criminal justice system in totality. Starting from an individuals’ first law enforcement contact, to reentry and stabilization into the community – IJRD offers stakeholders - including law enforcement, prosecutors, judges, corrections professionals, service providers, justice-involved individuals, and policymakers - the comprehensive scientific research needed to take informed, data-driven actions to generate and implement criminal justice reform solutions.
What do we offer?
- Program Evaluation.
- Our trained professional evaluators implement program evaluations to ensure that your organization's programs and services are effective and meet the needs of the individuals with whom you work. We provide guidance on how to optimize your programs, offer individualized coaching for agencies on how to select evidence-based programs and services, and can help continue to evaluate programs to ensure their effectiveness.
- Our expert consultants amplify your organization's work through personalized consulting services tailored to help you meet your mission and goals. We bring our collective decades of experience in clinical, community, and academic research settings to collaborate with stakeholders to develop programs using the most up-to-date, evidence-based solutions.
The IJRD Difference
IJRD trailblazes the scientific discovery of solutions to some of society's greatest challenges. We rapidly develop state-of-the-art practices and ensure that they instantly make it into the hands of the policymakers, practitioners, and advocates who need them most.
Our National Expertise:
- Law Enforcement, Prosecution, Courts, Jails & Prisons
- Mental Health & Substance Use Disorders, including Opioid Use Disorders
- Trauma & Trauma-Informed Care
- Reentry Trajectories, Employment Well-Being & Social Support
- Professional Development, Program Evaluations & Training Certifications
- Corrections & Criminal Justice Employee Well-Being