FAQs Resiliency Behind the Badge
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does the ‘Resiliency Behind the Badge’ training cost?
- The training costs $149.99 per trainee.
Are discounts available?
- We offer group discounts. Please contact Amberly Prykhodko at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
How is this training structured?
- Resiliency Behind the Badge is a self-paced, interactive, online training. The training includes opportunities for trainees to reflect on their own experiences throughout the modules. At the end of each module, trainees check their understanding of the content through brief quizzes.
How does an online training work?
- The course contains 8 modules, which trainees work through at their own pace.
- At the end of each module, trainees complete a brief quiz. These brief quizzes encourage engagement with the content and allow trainees to assess their understanding of the material.
How long is the training?
- The entire training can be completed in approximately 3 hours.
Who should register for this training?
- This training is ideal for any law enforcement officer eager to gain a deeper understanding of how their mind and body reacts to on-the-job stress and identify strategies to manage this stress.
- This training can be taken by individuals or groups. For group registration and group discount pricing, please contact Amberly Prykhodko at email@example.com.
Are there any education requirements?
- No, there are no formal education requirements for trainees to successfully complete this training. Resiliency Behind the Badge was designed for any law enforcement officer seeking to better understand the impact of the violence and suffering officers they are exposure to on the job and identify strategies to manage that stress.
How do I register?
- Individuals may register:
- Using this link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/resiliency-behind-the-badge-tickets-132091074961
- Using the “Register Now” button on the Resiliency Behind the Badge page.
- If you would like to register a group for a group discount, please contact Amberly Prykhodko at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
How do I gain access to the training?
- Once the registration form is submitted and payment is processed on Eventbrite, the trainee will receive an email with a link to access the training directly from Eventbrite. If you do not see the email, please check your spam folder. If you do not receive an email from Eventbrite within 30 minutes of registering, please contact Amberly Prykhodko at email@example.com for assistance.