If you would like to get involved with the work we do at the Institute for Justice Research and Development, we welcome your help!
We are seeking volunteers! We need community members and professionals to serve as a:
- Fundraising volunteer - we need help raising funds to support data-driven solutions to criminal justice reform.
- Media Relations volunteer - we seek individuals with media relations expertise to help expand the reach and scope of our work through local and national news media outlets.
- Social Media volunteer - if you have experience running social media campaigns, creating content, and amplifying messaging on social media platforms, then we need your help!
- Graphic Design volunteer - we seek individuals with graphic design expertise to help us create powerful infographics and digital content highlighting our research data.
- Communications Associate - we need help drafting press releases, op-eds, and other public-facing communications to showcase our data-driven solutions to criminal justice reform.
- Writing Associate - if you have technical editing or writing experience, then we need your help to create products designed to present research findings to a lay audience.
You do not need to have research expertise or deep knowledge about the criminal justice system to volunteer with us! We need your passion - we'll help you learn about conducting research in the criminal justice system and using research data to design, implement, evaluate, and disseminate criminal justice reforms into policy and practice.
Contact Stephanie Kennedy - firstname.lastname@example.org - to join our team!