FAQs Non-Profit Training Series
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does the ‘How to Build Funding, Evaluation, & an Evidence-Base for Non-Profits’ training cost?
- The training costs $199.99 if you purchase the entire 5-course series.
- Each individual training costs $49.99.
Are discounts available?
- We offer group discounts. Please contact Amberly Prykhodko at email@example.com for a quote.
How is this training structured?
- Each training in the series is a recorded video which allows trainees to work at their own pace.
How long is the training?
- Each individual training is approximately 45 minutes long.
- The entire series is approximately 5 hours in length.
Who should register for this training?
- This training series is ideal for any non-profit administrator or staff member eager to learn more about how to identify funding sources, prepare grant applications, conduct a program evaluation, develop a program, collect and analyze data, and build an evidence-base for your programs. Whether you are searching for funding opportunities or interested in examining the effectiveness of your current programs or designing a new program to better meet the needs of your clients, there is a training in this series for you!
- This training series – and each individual training – may be taken by individuals or groups. For group registration and group discount pricing, please contact Amberly Prykhodko at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are there any education requirements?
- No, there are no formal education requirements for trainees to successfully complete this training. Each training in the ‘How to Build Funding, Evaluation, & an Evidence-Base for Non-Profits’ series was designed for anyone eager to take their non-profit organization to the next level. Trainings were designed with non-profit administrators and staff members in mind – no prior research knowledge or training is needed to apply the concepts in each training to your own organization.
How do I register?
- Individuals may register for the series:
- Using this link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/how-to-build-funding-evaluation-and-an-evidence-base-for-non-profits-tickets-132590143689?aff=ebdssbonlinesearch
- Using the Registration button on the How to Build Funding, Evaluation, & an Evidence-Base for Non-Profits page
- Individuals may register for individual trainings using the Registration button on each training page:
- If you would like to register a group for a group discount, please contact Amberly Prykhodko at email@example.com for a quote.
How do I gain access to the training?
- Once the registration form is submitted and payment is processed on Eventbrite, the trainee will receive an email with a link to access the training directly from Eventbrite. If you do not see the email, please check your spam folder. If you do not receive an email from Eventbrite within 30 minutes of registering, please contact Amberly Prykhodko at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.